Tuesday, March 27

Pull and Bear

I've been gone for long huh?
I'm sorry....I am too caught up in exams and all that I need to do for school...
But no I have not stopped obsessing about all the nice stuff money can buy!
I haven't gone shopping a great while..but I am not blind and unaware...
I've got tons of stuff I want...
Besides...I found this new shop....Pull and Bear...
Awesome stuff they got there...This is my current wishlist...
All from Pull and Bear!

This mint green lace dress is soooo adorable and cute! 
It's perfect for on a date..so I shall totally want it...
Hopefully BF likes it and won't say I look like a granny :P

I like this sweater! It has such a funky twist with those embellished shoulders!
Besides I've got no black sweaters...
So basics are a must have!

And of course, we need an orange-ish coral tangerine..whatever the color is called blazer.
And yes, they have it!
Still debating internally if I want a poppy pink one...

And for those totally obsessed with bags like myself...I spotted this beauty.
She is totally waiting on me..
And I am totally dreaming of her...

For those that can't make it to the shops like me...please suit yourself online: Pull and Bear!

3 comments: