Sunday, August 7

Team Edward

Yes I like the Twilight saga, but me my friends is a die hard team Jacob kinda girl. I like real guys that have a tan and some muscles. No blood for me! But the title here is referring to the Edward in Tim Burton's epic Edward the Scissorhands. I remember in my childhood I used to watch this movie over and over again on TV. I saw it yesterday and am still enchanted by it. For the younger of my blog lovers see below.


It's a rather sad movie but a true love story. And the girly girl in me LOVES it! I even like the character so much I went to find Edward inspired pieces for my fall wardrobe. I hate having it cold so yes leather shall be integrated. Contemplate below the finds of this chick.

H&M

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander Mc.Queen

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Jean Paul Gaultier



No comments:

Post a Comment