Tuesday, May 22

Strong Alicia

This singer possesses such a powerful voice, plus she has the ability to strike you down just by gracefully caressing the piano, besides having meaningful and soul-touching lyrics.
Her fusion of sounds relate with a great crowd, girls and guys alike. 
For years she has been fierce. Musically and style-wise.
I bet you know and have belted out more than one of her songs. Example Empire State of Mind. 
No one. Unbreakable. Superwoman. Fallin'. If I aint got you.
Do I need to mention more? 
She has done a lot with her hair over the last couple of years, which I would not dare,
But I love her ensembles. She makes you feel strong.
But she also looks the part.
This is the girl telling you how life is never over.
This is the girl showing you, you can do this, and by her looks you will believe her too!
 
So girls, belt out her great songs and let's show the world how strong we are.
You don't have to copy Alicia, just take charge of your life and look good while doing so.
I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment