Monday, May 21

Happiness

I know you usually don't expect this kind of post from me, but this is another side of me which I would like you to know. I've recently been on vacation, which explains my absence. And this is what I wrote while taking my 8 and a half hour flight back to my humble home :P
Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think of my post;)
If you want to see more of my thoughts let me know!

Happiness
Do we ever cease to chase after our dreams? 
Do our dreams change, fade or disappear with the passing of times?

Does this curvy path filled with obstacles and challenges lead to glory, or is it just another illusion of this mischievous life to twist our vision and lead us to our own disdain?

Do we know what it is we are meant to be or be doing?
Can we be guided to our own success, or shall we run eternally in search for that one glorious moment that might or might never appear to us?

We might not have the answers to all these questions, for we live in uncertainty and cannot predict our future.
But surely we must all agree on one single thought:

Might life be as simple and as obvious so that not one of us should be deceived,
for happiness is a collective dream we all desire and deserve at some point in our lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment