Tuesday, December 13

Viva Mexico!

I am not Mexican, I'm not even a latina but all those things make me think of my home, which isn't that crappy student's 'apartment' (LOL) I rent no no no no....

My home is my dushi Curacao, I know you've googled it by now and you must be thinking, it' soooooo far from Mexico!!!! And I must admit, you are totally right, for Curacao is closer to Venezuela. However, as a child I use to sneak around to watch Mexican Telenovelas, man I'm an addict, let's not go there...otherwise I'll never get to the subject :P

It's still winter however it's a quite bright and sunny day today...my room is semi filled with light....which makes me think of spring, when finally I get to chuck my thick coat...(not really) but one can dream right! And boy oh boy will it be fun; some designers feel the Frida Kahlo look. So Mexican but stylish and trendy Mexicana!

            Moschino Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearMoschino Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
            Moschino Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearMoschino Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Moschino Spring 2012

4 comments:

  1. love the dresses :) S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses!!

    VC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's wait and see if H&M comes with their look-a-likes, than you can get one, VC courtesy of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchisimas gracias!!

    VC

    ReplyDelete